|Packaging Details||120 Kg Drum|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
N-Butanol Price List
|1 kg Bag||Rs 95|
|120 Kg Drum||Rs 11,200|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Matching up with the ever increasing requirements of the customers, our company is engaged in providing N Butanol Chemical.
- Butanol is used as a solvent for paints, coatings, varnishes, fats, oils, waxes, rubber and plasticizers.
- It is also used as a raw material for coating resins, butyl acrylate, butyl acetates, glycol ethers, etc.
- It is widely used as a diluent in cellulose nitrate lacquers and serves to improve their flow, gloss and resistance to blushing.
- It is used as a solvent for dyes e.g. in printing inks.
- Used as Additive in polishes and cleaners, de-icing fluids and in gasoline for spark-ignition engines.
- Used as Solubilizer in the textile industry.
- Used as feedstock for the production of flotation aids (e. g. butyl xanthate) and glycol ethers (in reactions with ethylene
or propylene oxide)
- Used as Humectant for cellulose nitrate.
- n-Butanol can be stored in suitable containers at temperature below 40 ° and the
exclusion of humidity for at least 1 year.
- N-butanol should be kept out of direct sunlight, heat and open flames.
- Storage and use areas should be No Smoking areas.
- Use spark-free tools when handling.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
First Aid Measures:
- In case of eye contact: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present. Continue rinsing.
- In case of fire: Use alcohol resistant foam or normal protein foam for extinction.
- If case of skin contact: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Take off contaminated clothing.
- If swallowed: Make victim drink water. Avoid giving milk. If spontaneous vomiting appears imminent or occurs, hold patient's head down, lower than their hips to help avoid possible
aspiration of vomitus.
- If inhaled: Lay patient down. Keep warm and rested. Prostheses such as false teeth, which may block airway, should be removed.
|Packaging Size||500 ml|
|Molar Mass||78.11 g/mol|
|Boiling Point (deg. Celsius)||80.1 degree C|
|Bottle Size||510 ml|
|Boiling Point (deg. Celsius)||82.6 degree C|
|Melting Point (deg. Celsius)||-89 degree C|
|Density (g per cube cm)||786 kg/m3|
|Molar Mass (g per mol)||60.1 g/mol|
|Density (g per cube cm)||1.26 g/cm3|
|Melting Point (deg. Celsius)||17.8 degree C|
|Boiling Point (deg. Celsius)||290 degree C|
|Molar Mass (g per mol)||92.09382 g/mol|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Packaging Details||200 litres Drum|
|Usage/Application||Pharmaceutical aide, Sugar substitute in foods, Laxative|
|Synonyms||glucitol, D-Sorbitol, C6H14O6|
|1 kg Bag||Rs 45|
|25 kg Bag||Rs 975|
We offer Sorbitol with odorless crystalline powder, sweet and moisture-adsorption.
Uses of Sorbitol